Student Brand Manager & Associates (Sustainability)
Clean Up & Recycle for Environment (CURE)is environmental organisation which is working on Electronic waste (E-Waste) issues with a pragmatic approach and we are looking for enthusiastic and proactive students to act as ‘Brand Managers’ to build the CURE brand on campus.
CURE Brand Managers will be responsible for delivering our social media marketing, networking, attraction campaigns and raising awareness about electronic waste. You’ll develop & support the campus level Student Brand Associate Team (SBAT) with various promotional activities as well as leading on your own innovative strategies.
You will be provided with all the training and materials you need but will also be expected to use your initiative and provide insights about ‘what works’ at your Campus/University. The role will be highly flexible so you can fit it around your current work schedule and routine.
You’ll also have an opportunity to build a network of contacts across CURE, including partners, other groups & forums.
- Distribution of CURE materials across
- In partnership with CURE, work to develop a strategy for approaching university activity on
- Work with relevant faculties, colleges and student societies to organise events to increase CURE’s profile on
- Generate interest in and publicise CURE’S events to relevant university students via email, social media, lecture shouts and other
- Monitor CURE’s profile on campus and provide feedback for the Student Brand Associate Team on how we are perceived on campus
- Work closely with the universities careers services to ensure all branding activity remains within terms and conditions set out by the university
- Support CURE Student Brand Associate Team activities and presentations on
- Produce a comprehensive report at the end of the Semester which reviews the current SBAT activities and provides recommendations for the next
- Assist in the recruitment of future CURE’S Brand
What we are looking for:
- Responsible and personable individual who will enhance CURE’s brand
- Commercially minded students who are interested in a career in socially responsible domain.
- Highly networked individuals across the university (societies, sport teams, student unions )
- Strong communication skills
- Creative and innovative approach
- Good organisational and time management
This is not an exhaustive list of duties and you may need to perform different tasks throughout the cycle.
The ideal candidate will be a third year engineering undergraduate/management, who has a consistently strong academic background with an interest in society & environment.
After successful engagement with Organisation, You will receive certificate from CURE India.
We are currently accepting applications from students who are studying at the following campus:
- IIT BHU
- IIT Delhi
- IIT Kanpur
- IIT Mandi